Sunday, March 20, 2022

we filmeddddd

Yess we filmed. The day has come. Since we are doing a track influenced film, we obviously had to film at a track. The easiest location that my partner and I though of was the track next to our school. I already ranted about the weather issues, so now I am going to go further into what issues we faed and the step by step things we did to film.

SO issues. WE HAD SO MANY ISSUES. Like our phones were about to die, there was a lightning warning, it was so humid, and bugs were EVERYWHERE. I literally took a three hour shower after filming. But other than that, everything went pretty well. lol.

Ok so what did we film? We filmed lots of establishing shots. We did this to have multiple still shots to be able to show the credits in a way that it wouldn't look too busy for the audience. We also filmed shots of Amelia stretching and running. We did this in different angles, to showcase the same content in different shots. We then also filmed a jump cut scene of her getting ready to run. 

In filming we simply used our phones and a stabilizer that our teacher let us borrow. We filmed the take multiple times to make sure we got everything we needed. Next week, we are gonna be looking through the content to plan for editing and seeing if we need to film anything else to reach our time limit of two minute. But other than that, everything went great. Except for the song. We need a song. Like now.








No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...