Saturday, March 26, 2022

deleted scenes

so it’s been a little bit, but i can’t remember if i talked about our deleted scene. so basically we deleted our initial plan of having Amelia driving to the track, getting out of the track, and then running. we saw that these clips and shots would be unnecessary since it could arrive away from our main perspective. instead, we did many establishing shots of the track to let the reader know in what type of setting this film is based on. also, i want to touch on how we changed the school bell ringing to end the opening, instead, we decided to do a text. we found that this helped with the time aspect since it would’ve been really difficult for us to film really early in the morning, andddd we also enhanced that challenge and struggle with parental authority, since this text is from Amelias mom. i found that blogging about these deleted scenes are important since they were pre editing stage. talking about editing stage, we have set a date to edit! on march 28, we will edit our film. super exciting. the due date is coming up and i thought it would be fun to do a little countdown. hope you liked this quick little post. But last update on me, I’m in Boston and i’m literally freezing, like freezing. ok byeee

the text:


COUNTDOWN: 9 DAYS

me with twanting to show everyone the film:

but also me:






No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...