Sunday, March 20, 2022

nature NOT on our side

Literally, why does mother universe hate us. Well, that's a little dramatic. But seriously, why?! So we originally wanted to film on Monday, but that got canceled because of rain. Then, we wanted to film Tuesday, but that got canceled because of rain. Everyday we wanted to film, we couldn't. Like, wow, thank you mother nature.

Then Wednesday rolled around, and my partner and I were determined to film, no matter what. Event hough it was really cloudy, we made it work, oh but not without obstacles. 

Let's just say that our filming process determined of lightning, getting scared of getting kicked our, and being infested by mosquitos, oh and the humidity, not fun.

But I will explain more about it in my next blog. For this filming process we used props like air pods, backpack, water bottles, and of course Amelia's, our character, track uniform. Our filming location was by our schools football field and track. We did multiple shots like close ups, establishing, and mid shots. 

Here are some pictures of the setting:

   


On my next blog I will go more in depth of what actually did during our production. To our surprise we took a lot less than we expected to film. Now our top priorities are finding a song, yes still, and editing. Next week we are gonna work on finding a good calligraphy for the credits.

Bye now

This is me trying to manifest for a song:











No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...