Thursday, March 31, 2022

the moment we've all been waiting for

We found a song. I'm gonna repeat that one more time. We found a song. YESSSSS. This has literally been like weight being lift off of my shoulders and I can finally relax. Finding this song was so crucial, since it plays a major part in our film, yet it's been the hardest part of this whole project. But I am so happy to say that we found a song. We found this song in Pond5 and we paid $30. Honestly, those $30 were worth every penny, because with that song, we were able to start editing.

Funny enough, we found the song and we had planned to edit that same day, it was as if the universe was on our side, finally. This song fits perfectly with the vibe of our song and I couldn't be happier with it. My partner and I literally had a dance party because of this song. Ugh finally. I feel so relieved, but I feel like I already said that. Ok ok, so enough about the song, I'm sorry I'm really excited, we need to talk about editing. Ohhhh, editing was fun. I'm being sarcastic, did you see it? Let's just say that editing consisted of salsa all over the counter, frustration, and some tears. Be on the lookout for an editing blog post. Sab out.




COUNTDOWN: 4 DAYS

RECOMMENDATION:

I just finished the second season of Bridgerton and let me just say, freaking ANTHONY BRIDGERTON. I'm in love with him. If you haven't watched Bridgerton yet, I recommend you to watch it and leave me your opinions. It's so good. And the English accent, ugh amazing.

UPCOMING

  • project due 04/04
  • CCR (filming and doing it on Saturday 04/02)
  • finish editing and adding credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...