Monday, March 7, 2022

setting up a schedule

Finallyyyy, I have seen my partner. I'm back in class, and so excited to get bak to work. After an exiting and fun weekend with my schools DECA chapter, I am back and ready to work. Today my partner discussed many important thing, so I am going to break it down in three: music, storyboard, calendar.

1. Music

The music situation is something that has been concerning us lately since it is such a vital part for our film opening sine it enhances characteristics of our character. We discussed that we might need to go for a royalty free option, but we are still hoping for an answer.

Will keep you updated.

2. Storyboard

We decided to finalize our storyboard, and we will remake it this week, most likely tonight. We decided this to make our filming process more organized and easier for us in the long run. We also want to describe the different movement and angles we would like to use within our storyboard and different shots.

Will upload finished product in a different blog,

3. Calendar

And lastly, probably the most important thing we did today is set up a calendar and schedule for our filming process. We found that making a calendar will help us with organizational skills as well as time management

Below are some screenshots of the schedule for this week: 

.



        




No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...