Thursday, March 17, 2022

time to meet

Finally got some feedback! Today in class we got put into groups to discuss or projects so far, and it was honestly such a good experience, because I got some feedback on my progress.

In my groups we discussed all of our projects and we all gave commentary. I was amazed at the broad range of genres and themes that my fellow classmates came up with. And I also felt a little more relieved when my classmates are also struggling with their music. Music right now is my biggest problem. I can't tend to get a response from the artist that I wanted to use, and my partner recently found a possible song we can use, buttt it was $60. $60?! Yea, no. So my partner and I are still in the process of finding the perfect song.

From this group meeting, I got an insight of what my classmates have been doing. Some have created storyboards, filmed, edited, and directed. It's really cool to see that my classmates have done this past month, and seeing their projects come together.


Ok well, I'm on the lookout for a song. Let me know if you find one. Oh forgot that's kind of impossible. Ok yes, yes, I'm being negative, I just hope to pull through.


My recommendation in this post is actually an artist an her name is Maisie Peters, I'm literally obsessed with her. Ok byeee


No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...