Sunday, March 13, 2022

finalized storyboard and a quick change of plans

 Ok, yes! I wanted to quickly blog and finally insert the finalized storyboard. At first my partner and I found that making storyboard were kind of useless, but in the long run it really did help us when we started to film. Here is our storyboard:







And for the quick update, we had to change a filming day due to not having all the equipment. We wanted to film Monday March 14th, but we need a stabilizer to film, and we an only get it from our teacher that we see on Tuesday. So, what my partner and I are thinking on doing is either filming Tuesday afternoon, or Wednesday morning, but we will see what we decide on, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...