Wednesday, March 2, 2022

getting in contact

Now since my partner and I wanted to use streaming music, we had to message/email the artists for the rights tot heir songs. We contacted the team of Of Monsters and Men for the song "Dirty Paws," and messaged Emma Louise for the song "Jungle."

Of Monsters and Men:                                                

    

Emma Louise:   


Crossing my fingers that they answer bak in time. If not my partner and I might have to turn to other music for our film opening.

I'm not gonna lie, trying to work on this project has been tough because my partner and I haven't been able to see each other in person to discuss it; mainly due to me going away for a school competition, and my partner have soccer finals. It's definitely been tuff in that aspect but we are still keeping in contact to discuss ideas regarding our film opening.

We've discussed things like the final storyboard, colors, mood boards, locations, and wardrobe. We are also planning out our schedule to set out a weekend to work on this project.

But other then that, I don't have many updates. Schooling a lot, and just took the SAT this morning, so hopefully that went well.

For my recommendation this week, I am recommending the show New Girl, if you want to have a laugh, that is most definitely the show for you (you can find it on Netflix).


Bye now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...