Sunday, February 27, 2022

developing character

So yes, a big part of this whole film is developing a character, sine the film revolves around this singular character and her obstacles she faces. My partner will be playing the character in this film, and I wanted to show some physical traits of her so you an get a feeling of how she will look:

       

I've also related a mood board of my character:

I made this mood board on Canva, however the layout is made by me.

From the mood board you can clearly visualize the character, and see how her life is track, that's why she was born, all she want to do is be on that track. 

There is a lot more that has to go into this character that will be probably be brought to light in future times, but as of now I hope you liked the character.

Recommendation:

Yes I didn't forgot! In this post I am recommending a movie, and it is called Midnight in Paris (if you have read my previous posts you would've seen how obsessed I am with this movie).

See you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...