Sunday, March 6, 2022

away but still in the game

Currently sitting on a the bed in my hotel room at Orlando, Florida, at DECA CDC State Competition. The last four days I've been participating in the DECA states and it has been a very rewarding and knowledgeable experience that I will never forget it.

However, I am still working on my film opening project. I've been in contact with my partner and next time we meet in person we will make a definitive calendar on when we want to film and edit.

It's been really hard to do anything school related as I've been away but I get back tonight, and I am ready to start back up with blogging and working to make this a good project.

Tonight I plan to watch a sports drama to get me back on my mood and pace for this project, as well as thinking of different techniques that my partner and I can use for this project

For this post recommendation, I am recommending the show Young and Hungry, this is an ultimate comfort show for me.

Ok, I hate to cut it quick but they are calling for room check and I have to get on the bus, but don't worry I will post again later today.

Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...