Sunday, March 27, 2022

still on the lookout

Our song. We have everything but a songggg. Why does this have to be so frustrating? Why so difficult? It’s really annoying to be honest. my partner and i are considering paying the $60 for the song we want to use because the rest that we have found are trashhhhh. I’m currently at Boston airport, on my way back home to miami. I’m glad that i’m on my way back home, but i’m really going to miss Boston, I love it here. the weather, the vibes, the structure, everything about it (and also probably that my sister lives here). well, i’m about to board my flight, oh did i mention that i’m flying by myself for the first time?? Let’s just say it was an adventure. Ok now really goodbye. OH NO WAIT! My partner and i are editing tomorrow, so be on the lookout for a blog really shortly. We are aiming to edit the WHOLE thing tomorrow. Wish us luck. Ok now bye.

COUNTDOWN: 8 DAYS

RECOMMENDATION:
this isn’t much of a recommendation, but i just started the book Picture of Dorian Gray, and it’s so far really really good. The Great Gatsby has some competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...