Friday, April 1, 2022

ccr planning

The time has come to reflect. And let me tell you, there is a lot to reflect. I'm not technically done editing, but the good thing is that I'm really good at multi tasking so I will be editing and as well as my CCR So part of my project is to create a Creative Critical Reflection in a form of a video to show progress, and to basically look back and reflect on your project.

There are some major things that I have to include in this CCR, like target audience, genre, plot of the opening, but also answer some questions. These questions are :

1. How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

4. How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project?

To make the progress of my CCR easier, I have made a doc including a script of what I'm going to say, as well as a storyline for the video. I found this to be the easiest way to plan my CCR.

My influence for this CCR are Vogues 73 question videos. Here is a link to one of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnbCSboujF4

I wanted to do it based on this because I'm a big fan of these videos, and of the fashion industry as a whole. I also feel that filming it this way I will be able to show my personality through the video. A lot of the more detailed information is on my doc, but basically it's going to be a type of day in the life, with the necessary content and research within it. I will be taking the viewer through some of my favorite places around my town, as well as some of our filming locations. 

For this, I will obviously need some help, so I'm having my friend Vanessa help me film this. 

I wanted to make this post to give a quick preview of my actual CCR, and I'm planning on filming and editing this Saturday, April 2nd. Yes, I'm a procrastinator, but the point is that I've learned from this experience that tim-management is extremely important, especially with project.

Ok, I have to go. Bye bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...