Monday, April 4, 2022

the day has arrived - film opening final product

After nine weeks, 63 days, and 1,512 hours, the day has arrived. The day were I get to finally showcase my hard work. My film opening project. It's really crazy to say that the day is finally here. Lots of tears, screams, laughter, and sweat (literal sweat) came with creating this project. But as sad as I am to say this, I'm glad its over. Not in the way that I hated creating this project, but in the way that I am ready for something new. This was the first time I worked on a project for so long, and seeing my progress and blogging it has been so rewarding.

So, here you have it. Hope you enjoy.

My film opening: Escape. 

Escape


No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...