Wednesday, February 16, 2022

The Art of Blogging

The Art of Blogging

Today we learned all about blogging.

To be honest, I saw blogging as a way to just rant and tell all your life problems, but there is so much more to it. Blogging is a way to track progress. And progress, and being able to see it, is so rewarding. 

Blogging has a lot of different elements, and all of this elements work together to make a good intriguing blog. In class we learned everything about blogging, from what to include in a blog to all the mistakes that people make when creating one. We learned all about the importance of various medias and visuals that MUST be included in your blog to make it intriguing to the general public.

As a class we talked about things to include like links, visuals, and texts, as well as all the evidence that we need in our blogs to make it efficient. Evidence like our research, our planning process, production, revision and reflection. I have called it the RPPRR process, lmao.

                    R - research
                    P - planning
                    P - production
                    R - revision
                    R - reflection

We also looked at sample projects to get inspiration. 

My partner and I are still deciding what we want our project to look like, our genre, music, and overall vibe. We were talking about doing some type of adventure them, or coming of age type of thing, but we are still undecided.

I took notes during class to make sure I didn't miss anything from the lesson, as well as asking myself some questions on what I want my project to look like.





No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...