Friday, February 11, 2022

The First of Many to Come (Portfolio Project Post #1)

The First of Many to Come

Yup, the title says it all.

I've never had a blog, but I'm surprisingly looking forward to continue it. Now that I have finished a big project, my Music Marketing Project (look at by previous post if interested), I am ready to document my next journey: my Portfolio Project.

My teacher has been mentioning the Portfolio Project multiple times throughout the year, and I always thought I had plenty of time. I would tell my self, "Pfft, that's not due for ages." Well, I stand uncorrected, because the time is now.

Being finally assigned the Portfolio Project, I am realizing that the year is coming to the end, it's my last major project for the class. In one way it makes me upset, but I am very excited to start it. 

I will be documenting, in this blog, every step of the way and every decision I make regarding this project, most specially my Film Opening Project.

This being a big project, I want to schedule my time wisely within the next eight weeks, I don't want to procrastinate it. I plan to be organized and efficient when it comes to tackling and completing this project.

My Plan 

This is the plan I came up with and strive to follow (hopefully) for my film opening.
  1. Come up with an idea for my opening.
  2. Research - Feel confident in what my genre, plot, and techniques are.
  3. Pick location settings, characters, props, etc. 
  4. Make a storyboard.
  5. Production - film.
  6. Post production - edit
  7. Reflection
And throughout all of this, I will be documenting it all. This shall be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...