Sunday, February 20, 2022

still debating

 Soooo, yea I'm still on a blank. And I know that I already posted today but I have this idea in my mind, well two. My partner and I still really do like the idea of the girl and her escape being track, her passion. We believe that this can work for us due to the multiple tools that we have on hand like the locations and editing tools. However, we aren't fully convinced with it. 

I think that we should do a more minimalistic and more simple opening. I think that what will happen is that we are gonna have too much going on in our intro, and it would look chaotic. I believe that we should do an intro thats like, how I mentioned before Midnight in Paris, or one that I though of was the film opening of Breakfast at Tiffany's. It is a simple yet informative opening that the viewer can entail what the main subject or idea of the film is within the first two minutes of it.

Opening scene: Breakfast at Tiffany's Opening Scene

I'm really liking the idea of vintage type of intro, maybe we can achieve it through the usage of old sounding music and filters. Wardrobe can also help us with us.

Few examples of the vibe that I would like:

                        Film: Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)

Film: The Breakfast Club (1985)


Film: Pulp Fiction (1994)

Film: Clueless (1995)

But as you can tell, I have zero clue what I will do, I tend to be very undeceive, BUT I am also determined and hard working, and I think that makes a good balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...