Saturday, February 26, 2022

made a decision (finally)

 Yes, I did it. Well, we did it. We finally made a decision. Drum roll please......

We are sticking with our original idea. I had a feeling from the start that we were gonna stick to our original idea, but I've always thought that it's good to widen your choices, and to not stick to one things without exploring others. However, my partner and I did in fact decide to stick to our original idea. We decided this simply because we had the tools and resources to make this idea come to life, at least we think we do. We also decided to stick to this idea since we've never seen this before.

Our film opening is going to be a sports drama type of film. It is based on this girl who's escape is her sport track. I say escape because this girl has many personal issues going on in her life: doesn't get along with her dad, trouble with friends, not the best academically, fear of college decision making, and so on. We wanted something that we kind of had an idea on how this girl might be, since both my partner and I are in high school and have experienced similar things. We wanted to show this in our film opening. You are probably asking: How are you going to include all of this event in two minutes? Well, I have the answer for you: flashback scenes.

Yes, flashbacks scenes. I'm going to leave you with that thought. But trust me, I will be bak later today for an update.

While you think about that, I obviously had to do some research sine my range of knowledge of sport drama films is pretty narrow. Below are some movies that I researched and will hopefully get to watch today to get some more inspiration. 

The Game Plan (2007)
The Blind Side (2009)

Race (2016)






No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...