Sunday, February 27, 2022

3am listening party

Yes it's three in the morning but I just had a statement to make: I love music. Always have. 

Music is a big part of my life because it can assist me on literally anything, and it can enhance a feeling so much more. Sad, happy, scared, anxious, you name it, I most likely have a playlist set for that emotion. That is why I was so excited to go through my playlists to find a perfect song for the opening film. Ok listen, I didn't just sit on my bed and started looking for a song for this film right there and then, but I have been thinking about it this week, and when a song starts playing on my phone and I find it interesting and that it could match the vibe of the film, I take a screenshot and look at it later.

I'm not gonna lie, I listen to a lot of music. And I mean a LOT. But somehow I think I found the perfect song for the film, well, three songs actually. The songs I found are below:

         

 

All of these songs match the vibe that my partner and I are looking for for this film. Now the hard part is to get approval to use them, that should be fun (i'm being sarcastic). What I'm most scared of is that we won't get an answer by the creators in time, but we will try our best.

I;m not gonna start sending emails because it is literally three in the morning, but as soon as I wake up tomorrow, I will be sending a million emails if I have to, to a thousand people for the approval.

Well good night for now, or good morning, not sure.

Also I decided since I love music so much, and the arts for that matter, I'm gonna start leaving recommendations at the end of my blog post for you guys to try out and see if you like them, this will include songs, movies, tv shows, books, podcasts, etc.

My recommendations in this post is the book Normal People by Sally Rooney. Let me just say this book, this book is a masterpiece. Currently reading Conversation with Friends, also by Sally Rooney, and I can't put it down. But I definitely recommend that book. If you like romance but also fiction but also a little of that feeling of liking someone but no knowing how to express it, that is the book for you.

       
      

Ok enough ranting, bye now:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...