Sunday, March 6, 2022

how i got in contact

 Yes, second post of the day. But I realized I never talked about HOW I got in touch to get rights to the song ( I have not received an answer yet, but hopefully I do soon). 

For the song Dirty Paws, I went to the Of Monsters and Men official website https://www.ofmonstersandmen.com/, and clicked on contact and emailed one of their contact personnel Rachel Pestik, and emailed her for the rights of the song. This was around a week or so, so I might re email, and if I don't get any answer I will try and find a different song.

For the song Jungle, I sent a message on Instagram to Emma Louise for the rights of usage.

I'm still waiting on an answer, but I believe that my partner and I might have to turn to some royalty free music, sine we don't want this to back up our filming process and schedule.

Pretty short post but just wanted to show the process on HOW I reached out to the artists.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodbye for now (ccr)

The day has come. I thank you for following me along on this journey, and I promise to come back. I present you my Creative Critical Reflect...